The Music Technology Group of the Universitat Pompeu Fabra and Phonos Foundation are seeking a cultural and financial manager.
Minimum requirements of candidates:
- University degree in a related field;
- Proficient knowledge of Spanish, Catalan and English;
- Experience with management of R&D or cultural projects;
- Knowledge of the funding sources for cultural projects at European, national and regional level.
Desired capacity to demonstrate:
- Experience in budget elaboration, control and reporting of research and cultural projects;
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills, including written communication and networking or dissemination activities;
- Experience in events organization and capacity to plan, organize, lead, supervise and monitor activities.
Financial management of cultural and research projects:
- Fundraising for cultural projects and activities;
- Financial follow-up of projects and reporting to public administration (including ERC grants, H2020 projects, Plan Nacional I+D+i, other cultural programs, etc.);
- Collaboration in the future budget projection
Communication and events organization:
- Communication and dissemination of activities (press, web and social media);
- Cultural events planning and organization.
About the position:
This position is temporary (5 months), full-time dedication.
The Music Technology Group (MTG) at Universitat Pompeu Fabra, integrating researchers from different disciplines with the unified vision to improve the information and communication technologies related to sound and music, carries out competitive research at the international level and at the same time transferring its results to society.
Phonos Foundation promotes the use of technology in music. Thanks to a tight collaboration with the MTG it offers a work environment based on the most advanced technologies with the objective to experiment with new forms of creation.To carry out the objectives of the Foundation, activities are organized in the areas of education, production, research and promotion.
Selection process: CVs will be evaluated following the criteria above. A reduced set of candidates will be contacted for personal interviews.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV together with a brief motivation letter to sonia [dot] espi [at] upf [dot] edu (subject: cultural%20and%20financial%20manager) with the reference Cultural and financial Manager before January 31st 2015