MAKE, PLAY, SHARE: The future of MusicTech
MTG is coorganizing, together with BMAT and Stromatolite Design Lab, a panel discussion in the frame of MIReS project which will take place at SonarPro next 14th June at 13.30 pm, just after the Companies' presentations at the Barcelona Music Hack Day.
The MIReS panel discussion intends to look into the future of the Music Industry from three perspectives: (i) Search & Discovery, (ii) Creativity and (iii) Rights Management. MIReS panel main aim is gathering first-hand feedback from relevant industry players which will serve as an input for the roadmap.
The list of panel speakers is as follows:
- Alex Loscos, co-founder & CEO at BMAT
- Scott Cohen, Founder and VP International at The Orchard
- Hunter Williams, Senior Vice President Strategic Development/Distribution & Research Operations in SESAC
- Michael Breidenbrücker, CEO at RjDj
- Matthew Hawn, Vice President, Product at Last.fm
- Michela Magas, innovation catalyst at Stromatolite Design Lab
- Robert Kaye, founder and lead developer for MusicBrainz, and President and Executive Director of the MetaBrainz Foundation
Chaired by: Jamillah Knowles, BBC Outrider journalist