Marie Curie PhD Fellowships for the MTG
Our Department is a hosting institution within the INPhINIT “la Caixa” Fellowships Programme (57 grants), and there are 4 proposals supervised by MTG researchers (see details below).
- Computational analysis of harmony in subgenres of jazz - PI (Xavier Serra)
- Audio-Visual Approaches for Music Information Retrieval - PI (Emilia Gómez, Gloria Haro)
- Expressive Singing Voice Processing based on Deep Learning - PI (Jordi Bonada, Emilia Gómez)
- Physiological correlates of learning - PI (Rafael Ramírez)
- 3-year contract
- €34,800 gross annual salary + €3,564 annual additional funding
- Award of €7,500 for the PhD fellow in case he/she presented the thesis within a period of 3.5 years
- Additional training in transversal skills: technology transfer, entrepreneurship, professional development.
- Research stays in academia and industry.
- Participation in networking and outreach activities.
- Deadline for incorporation of candidates: September/October 2017..
- Be in the first four years (full-time equivalent research experience) of their research careers and not yet have been awarded a doctoral degree.
- Not have resided or carried out their main activity (work, studies, etc.) in Spain for more than 12 months in the 3 years immediately prior to the recruitment date. Short stays such as holidays will not be taken into account.
- Have a demonstrable level of English (B2 or higher).
PhD program admission:
- Accredited undergraduate degree (Bachelor degree or recognised equivalent degree from an accredited Higher Education Institution).
- Accredited graduate/master's degree (equivalent to a Spanish Master Universitario/Oficial, Master's of Research.... ) which enables them to access a Phd programme in their home country.
- Total of 300 ECTS credits, 60 of those have to correspond to an official graduate, research oriented, master's programme.
- Academic records and CV (50%).
- Motivation and goals declaration (30%): originality, innovation, impact and link with the selected Research Centre.
- Recommendation letters (20%).
- Potential (40%), motivation and impact (20%), CV (30%).
- Website open for applications: November 7th, 2016.
- Application deadline: February 2nd, 2017.
How to apply
Applications are managed through the program website, More information about the procedure: www.inphinitlacaixa.org
For additional information on the proposed topics please contact the PI!